This year the season of music festivals started off with a jaw-dropping show when Beyonce brought down the house as the first female headliner at Coachella. So we got all sorts of inspired and hand-picked the must-haves to keep your festival style and dance moves as free-flowing as the music. With festivals and shows happening across the country almost every weekend, you’ll have plenty of shows to enjoy with friends and have fun dressing for the occasion.
1. Throw a travel tube of sunscreen in that fanny pack to ward off the harmful UV rays when you just can’t find shade. Sun Bum, SPF 50 Mineral Lotion, $14.99
2. Layering necklaces has become a badge of fashion at every outdoor festival, and the best way to keep them tangle-free is with StrandAlign. No more hassles to keeping them perfectly aligned so you can stay social and worry-free all day. Now available in the new rocker chic style: StrandAlign black limited edition, $51
3. Keep it simple and chic with a nude lip. Try Nude Envie’s luxurious and hydrating line of lip color perfect for every skin tone. Nude Envie lipstick in Naked, $30
4. Stay hands free and easily tuck away essentials into this trendy hip pack. Wear it low-slung on the hips or as a cross-body bag so you can groove the day and night away. Kenzo navy denim bumbag pouch, $245
5. The weather at festivals can change from sunny to mucky, and a tough pair of booties will keep your feet happy and carefree no matter what terrain you need to truck through. Toga Pulla buckled booties, $480
6. When you don’t have access to a charge-station or outlet, there’s a great chance your phone loses its juice while trying to connect and keeping up with friends not to mention all the Insta and Snap stories you gotta post. Keep a travel charger handy to avoid emergency situations. Anker, PowerCore + Mini 350, $19.99